Seven Wonders,people will not understand each other’s language unless it is reduced to seven words by Khalil Gibran.
My seven words are:
1. Love: As long as I have love in my heart, I will hopefully keep the doors of hate closed.
2. Freedom: Every one has a right to freedom.
3. Health: If we take care of ourselves,we will be healthy.
4. Food: Every one has the right to have food,a hungry world will produce unhappy people.
5. Shelter: Shelter is a priority for all living things.
6. Clothing: This is one of the most important requirement for a human being.
7. Happy: The world will be a peaceful and happy place to live, if everyone is blessed with the above six.