Someone or something you can’t communicate through writing( a baby, a pet, an object), can understand every single word you write today, for one day only. What do you tell them?
This is what I’ll tell, Raphael and Gabriel, our two feline pets:
Look at me Raphael and Gabriel, today I want you to be very good boys.
1. You must not try to open my closet and pull my clothes down on the floor.
2. You will get one treat if you behave.
3. If you sleep all morning I will give you moist food.
4. If you stay awake you will only get dry food.
5. Do not jump on the piano, your claws are too sharp you will make scratch marks.
6. you can go to the window and look out.
7. You are good boys I will give you an extra treat.
8. Do not eat paper , Rafa it’s not good for you.
These are a few things I tell them every day, if they know what I’m saying it’d be great even if it’s only for a day.
There are countless unhappy people in this life ,
Despite this, life belongs to those who can enjoy it.
The stars will appear once again
And the moon will shine.
The deserted garden will come alive
With the arrival of Spring.
Sunshine and shadow are the facts of life.
The ones who can endure it ,
Life belongs to them.
Your loss today will be followed by
Each breath you take,
Tells you repeatedly
Life belongs to those who enjoy it.
There are many excuses
To want to die ,
But there is only one reason to live.
In the strings of hope
the heart plays the tune,
This life is for those enjoy it!
What was the last thing you searched for online? why were you looking for it?
The last thing I looked for was a recipe for cupcakes. I was thinking of what I’d offer to my blogger friends for trick or treat, the only idea that came to mind was, ‘Cupcakes,’ I’ve often baked cupcakes, but my reason for looking was I was interested to see if I could get a recipe which would wow the friends. I didn’t see anyone excited, there was no comment from anyone except Robert, he is my most sincere follower, he appreciates everything I publish.
I could publish recipes of my exotic dishes, it was ,’Halloween,’ recipes that had sugar as the main ingredient would be welcome by my friends, sadly no one cared.