DP Daily Prompts:
Someone or something you can’t communicate through writing( a baby, a pet, an object), can understand every single word you write today, for one day only. What do you tell them?
This is what I’ll tell, Raphael and Gabriel, our two feline pets:
Look at me Raphael and Gabriel, today I want you to be very good boys.
1. You must not try to open my closet and pull my clothes down on the floor.
2. You will get one treat if you behave.
3. If you sleep all morning I will give you moist food.
4. If you stay awake you will only get dry food.
5. Do not jump on the piano, your claws are too sharp you will make scratch marks.
6. you can go to the window and look out.
7. You are good boys I will give you an extra treat.
8. Do not eat paper , Rafa it’s not good for you.
These are a few things I tell them every day, if they know what I’m saying it’d be great even if it’s only for a day.