Words of Wisdom–Posted by Ranu
This morning we lost power, I was bored I spent some time reading”The time travelers wife”, I changed the book and took out ‘Atlas Shrugged’ I wasn’t feeling comfortable the house was getting cold. I took out my album and looked at some of our photographs, I quickly got tired of it too.
Then I got hold of a book where I found some words of wisdom, I knew this will keep my mind busy, I read some of them, found them interesting. I copied them in my book and thought I’ll post them on my blog.
Here they are:
1.People with clenched fist cannot shake hands. UNKNOWN
2. The scientific theory I like best is that Saturn’s rings are composed of of lost airline luggage. MARK RUSSELL
3. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. DEREK BOK
4. Poetry is a way of taking life by the throat. ROBERT FROST
5. We treat this world of ours as if we had a spare in the trunk. AL BERNSTEIN
6. It may be that those who do most, dream most. STEPHEN LEACOCK
7. There is nothing on earth intended for innocent people so horrible as school. G.B. SHAW
8. The trouble with morning is that they come when you’re not awake. REX STOUT