Writing 101: Thing’s I’ve Learned
Today, let’s write a list. Write your own list on one of these topics:
1.Things I Like
2. Things I’ve Learned.
3. Things I Wish
I have chosen the topic:
Things I’ve Learned:
- Do not give Advice to a friend.
- Always agree with a friend, even if you know she is Wrong.
- Be patient with seasons, Winter is always followed by Spring, unless you live in St. John’s.
- Always keep your bottle filled with water, if you need to Discipline your kitty.
- Stay away from spicy food if you are allergic to “Cayenne.”
- If you want your Doctor’s secretary to ‘Smile’, give her gifts at Christmas time.
- Always ‘Smile’ when your guests arrive.
- Never say ‘No’ when your guests volunteer to do the dishes.
- When inviting friends to your birthday party at a restaurant, be ready to pay the ‘Bill.’
- Stay away from ,Religion,’ or ‘Politics,’ when you have company.
- The above is a list of things I’ve learned.
- I hope to get feedback from the participants, thank you for reading it. 🙂