Tell us about something you know you should do— but don’t.
Yes there are a few things I put on hold, but I know they need my immediate attention. This year I am hoping to take care of it, it’s my basement which is my headache, I have so many things to reorganize it gives me a headache when I think about it.
I am thinking of starting in the Spring, it’s the time of the year when the city’s garbage collectors pick up our unwanted stuff that we hoarded for I don’t know how long, it’s time to get rid of them, to make the basement look half decent.
This is one of the things I have on my list, other things are clothing, shoes, I know there are a few places in the city who will take them. For now this is what I have to do, let’s hope I can.
What’ your biggest junk food weakness? Tell us about it in its sugary, salty glory.
I am not a ‘Junk Food Junkie’ per se , having said that I must admit I do give in to some foods which might be called junk, e.g., Pizza. I do not indulge that much but every now and then I love a slice of that spicy, cheesy pizza to substitute for all the healthy foods I make myself eat. There is one thing which keeps me away from the delicious junk food and that is, I do not entertain the thought of getting my house doors wider so I can fit in. It’s terrible it’ll be spending money to fix my doors,buy new clothing, I’d be short of breath while walking and a whole bunch of unknown problems.
Who wants to buy trouble by being a ‘Junk food Junkie’. I tell myself once in a while is okay.
Taj Mahal, Agra, India. Français : Taj Mahal, Agra, Inde. हिन्दी: ताज महल, आगरा, भारत. پښتو: تاج محل, اګره, هند. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
And in the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and the sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. (Photo credit: The hills are alive (Away))
Seven Wonders,people will not understand each other’s language unless it is reduced to seven words by Khalil Gibran.
My seven words are:
1. Love: As long as I have love in my heart, I will hopefully keep the doors of hate closed.
2. Freedom: Every one has a right to freedom.
3. Health: If we take care of ourselves,we will be healthy.
4. Food: Every one has the right to have food,a hungry world will produce unhappy people.
5. Shelter: Shelter is a priority for all living things.
6. Clothing: This is one of the most important requirement for a human being.
7. Happy: The world will be a peaceful and happy place to live, if everyone is blessed with the above six.