Describe what it feels like to hear a beautiful piece of music or see a stunning piece of art.
The following is the song I heard one day, I love music and when I heard this song I was stunned I could not believe how beautiful Madonna’s voice was.
I have included this song in my post. When I hear a song like it I listen to it multiple times.
Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Pearly Gates closeup (Photo credit: robert_carpenter)
I am delighted to see these questions. These are my answers.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is : Excellent.
2. What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is: WRONG.
3. What turns you on creatively,spiritually or emotionally? When I read Allama Iqbal’s writing.
4. What turns you off? When I watch Roger Federer loses a tennis match against Rafa Nadal.
5. What is your favorite curse word? My favorite is : DISGUSTING.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love Madonna’s song: “Don’t cry for me Argentina”.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of the plow in winter, because it dumps hard snow on my driveway and blocks it.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be a physician.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to be an accountant.
10. If Heaven exists,what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the “Pearly Gates”. I would like to hear God say,”Welcome ,Ranu ,thank you for your good work!!
I thoroughly enjoyed writing the replies. This was entertaining for me. Thank you for this Prompt.