Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Pearly Gates closeup (Photo credit: robert_carpenter)
I am delighted to see these questions. These are my answers.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is : Excellent.
2. What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is: WRONG.
3. What turns you on creatively,spiritually or emotionally? When I read Allama Iqbal’s writing.
4. What turns you off? When I watch Roger Federer loses a tennis match against Rafa Nadal.
5. What is your favorite curse word? My favorite is : DISGUSTING.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love Madonna’s song: “Don’t cry for me Argentina”.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of the plow in winter, because it dumps hard snow on my driveway and blocks it.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be a physician.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to be an accountant.
10. If Heaven exists,what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the “Pearly Gates”. I would like to hear God say,”Welcome ,Ranu ,thank you for your good work!!
I thoroughly enjoyed writing the replies. This was entertaining for me. Thank you for this Prompt.
My mentor is a very generous person. He is an excellent writer. He won several medals.He is humble, kind and extremely helpful.
I am not any one’s mentor.I do not possess the qualities of such a person.
I was spending my time watching movies online,or tennis.I watched TV but not that much. I read novels in a language from my childhood,I was beginning to lose my fluency,I did not know any one in town,to practice it. I bought novels to help me remember it.
I got hold of my daughter’s computer,learned some basic things. I would type in the name of the person,I wanted to know about.Things were going fine.I wasn’t pleased I felt I could do more,but what,I had no idea. Luckily I found this person on the internet,he was giving online courses on,Allama Iqbal, the opportunity of registering in the course presented itself when I inquired about it.
I am a regular course participant . My mentor has helped me to get my confidence.In the beginning I didn’t think I could do it. I had no background,slowly I began to feel comfortable,because of my mentor,who is also the facilitator of the course.I feel much better,I am using my time learning something,instead of watching movies or silly shows which is a sheer waste of time.