Today write about anything–but you must write for exactly ten minutes,no more, no less.
I’d like to write about ,”What is Virtue?”
This is one of the definitions: it is a positive trait or quality deemed to be morally good and is valued as a foundation of principle and good moral being.
During Egyptian civilization muat was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth,balance,order,law, morality and justice.
Benjamin Franklin used the following virtues to develop what he called “Moral Perfection.”
1. Temperance: Eat not to Dullness. Drink not to Elevation.
2. Silence: Avoid trifling Conversation.
3. Order: Let all things have their places.
4. Moderation:Avoid Extremes.
5. Tranquility: Be not disturbed at Trifles.
6. Justice : Wrong None.
My ten minutes is up I could not complete it Sorry!