The idea that the weather and the people’s moods is connected is quite old.Do you agree? If yes, how does the weather affect your mood?
I agree the weather is connected with people’s moods. The past winter is proof of that, I remember when the snow started in December I thought, good it will end in February and we’d have a gorgeous spring and summer.
My calculation was wrong, the snow continued to fall beyond February,the days were too cold, the thought of snow and clearing it was a nightmare, then the town plow would show up like a giant monster blocking our driveway which we just finished clearing. When this happens everyday, it is impossible to be in a good mood.
I know weather is responsible for our moods,good or bad!
Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Pearly Gates closeup (Photo credit: robert_carpenter)
I am delighted to see these questions. These are my answers.
1. What is your favorite word? My favorite word is : Excellent.
2. What is your least favorite word? My least favorite word is: WRONG.
3. What turns you on creatively,spiritually or emotionally? When I read Allama Iqbal’s writing.
4. What turns you off? When I watch Roger Federer loses a tennis match against Rafa Nadal.
5. What is your favorite curse word? My favorite is : DISGUSTING.
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love Madonna’s song: “Don’t cry for me Argentina”.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate the sound of the plow in winter, because it dumps hard snow on my driveway and blocks it.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to be a physician.
9. What profession would you not like to do? I would not like to be an accountant.
10. If Heaven exists,what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the “Pearly Gates”. I would like to hear God say,”Welcome ,Ranu ,thank you for your good work!!
I thoroughly enjoyed writing the replies. This was entertaining for me. Thank you for this Prompt.