Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it?
This morning I thought I had to use all of my brainpower to write something to use my time. I was absolutely sure I was using all 100 % of it ,the result was a dismal useless writing which I dared to submit.
If you at WordPress think I use only 10 % of it every day or assume I do, what happens to the remaining 90%? Does it store as fat like everything else we do not use?
This morning I did need the 90% of my brain to write something worth reading.
All right I’m seriously thinking now what I’d do with the 90% of my brain if I could unlock it. I’d use it to write poetry the kind Tagore wrote, with him gone there has to be someone who should inherit his gift. I’d like to be the one.
The only problem is during Tagore’s time everything in nature was wonderful , the blue sky, the bright sun the forests full of trees, the clear as crystal rivers and oceans lakes and what have you, healthy people, fresh fruits and vegetables.
All that seems to be missing, pollution is the biggest problem, our water is impure, skies are full of smog, and variety of diseases are rampant.
Sure I’d have to write about our planet now, I’d have to give a very grim picture which no one will be interested to read.
Besides how do I know that the 90% of my brain is usable, considering our environment, the food we eat, the air we breathe, I think out of 90% maybe only 50% can be used. I’m sorry but I have to be honest.
If I could use some of it maybe I’ll try to use it to teach the inhabitants of our planet there is still time to improve the air we breathe, water we drink, and food we eat!