We’ve all heard beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do you agree? Is all beauty contingent on a subjective point of view?There is a truth to the phrase ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder.’ It is true in some cases , but I do not think all beauty is contingent on a subjective point of view.
In this magnificent world there is all kinds of beauty which is not considered subjective. Let me talk about nature first, there are a few amazing things in nature that I’ll name which very few would dislike.
1.Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2.Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3.Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4.Giant crystal cave in Nacia , Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kaiua, Hawaii.
I’d also like to mention birds, animals, people, all these are not subjective nearly everyone appreciates these.