#Everyday Inspiration, Day Two: Write a List
Out of the topics, I chose : Things I’ve learned
- Children are innocent and honest.
- It’s best to let the friend or foe know if I am unable to help.
- Reading books help to enlarge my vocabulary and style of writing.
- A real friend is difficult to have.
- It’s wise to ask God for help, rather than humans.
- Early to bed, early to rise, will make me, healthy, wealthy and wise.
- Junk food is bad for my digestive system.
- As I sow, so shall I reap.
- If I keep my brain active, dementia will spare me.
- Shovelling snow is not an easy job.
- Rich or poor, respect everyone.
- Smoking is not good for anyone.
- Over using red pepper will burn my stomach.
- A friend in need, is a friend indeed.
- I must not count my chickens before they are hatched!
- ……….…………………………………………. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Today,write your own list on one of these topics:
Things I Like
Things I’ve Learned
Things I Wish
Things I’ve Learned
- I’ve learned that if I want to be healthy, I must eat healthy food, exercise daily and get six to eight hours of sleep, every day.
- To be stress free I must always entertain happy thoughts.
- Follow the golden rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- I have learned not to give in to temptation of any kind as I learned in school the following, “Temptation is an inclination to commit sin which needs an effort of the will to resist it.”
- Be kind and gentle to your fellow human beings, for some day you might need them.
- Do not over eat,it leads to ill-health, our Prophet told his followers, “do not eat until you are too full, leave some space in your stomach.”
- Do not boast for it’s a sign of arrogance, no one likes an arrogant person.
- “He who finds peace and joy and radiance within himself-that man becomes one with God and vanishes into God’s bliss.” Bhagavad Gita
- “While washing the dishes, one should only be washing the dishes, which means that while washing the dishes one should be completely aware of the fact that one is washing the dishes.” By Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Always take things positively even though it doesn’t seem so, because whatever God does is for your benefit.” By My Mom
- ………………………….. 🙂