Awards: Sunshine Blogger Award
Thank you so much for the Sunshine Blogger Award, Cl couch. It adds a bright color to my otherwise dull posts. I appreciate your generosity.
Here are my answers to the questions.
- What or who inspired you to blog?
- Do you write outside of your blog?
- What is your biggest fear regarding reading and/or cooking and/ or travelling?
- Describe the best thing you ever created?
- What book belongs in everyone’s book shelf?
- What is the one thing that is definitely overrated?
- Which book was so vivid you could visualize the characters and plot as if you were watching a movie?
- Truth , which movie did you like better than the book?
- What always makes you smile, no matter what is going on?
- Where is the most beautiful place you’ve been?
- Have you read War and Peace? If yes, what did you think? If no why not?
My answers to your questions:
- My online course facilitator after i asked about Robert’s blog.
- I write online course answers.
- I’m not scared of cooking or reading. I fear traveling,esp.when the weather is unpredictable, and there is a likelihood of flights getting canceled or delayed.
- I leave creation up to God, He is more experienced than I can ever be, but I’ll take credit for raising an awesome daughter.
- I’m thinking a good dictionary, I do not know all the words and am willing to bet no one else is a master in this category.
- This might strange to whoever reads this, but I am allergic to some of these four letter words ,that people think is cool.
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the one in my mind.
- I haven’t watched many movies that were inspired by books,so I do not know. I do think that Roald Dahl’s Book ,”Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” the book was better than the movie.
- I smile most of the time when I hear people beating their own drum.
- The most beautiful place to me so far is Lahore in Pakistan.
- I didn’t get a chance to read it,but now that I have entered the 25 books reading challenge, I sure will read it, then I will be able to answer this question.
Thank you Christopher for nominating me, The Sunshine blogger Award, brightens my dull blog. 🙂
My questions to my nominees:
- Who was your favorite teacher in grade four? Why?
- Did you like going to school?
- What was your favorite book in school? Was it made into a movie?
- Which household chore do you dislike the most?
- Do you have a best friend? How long have you been friends?
- If you were given a choice which part of the world would you like to visit?
- Do you like going to the movies, if yes how many do you watch in a month?
- Do you like to cook or bake,if yes what is your favorite food you like to cook?
- If you are still studying, what are your favorite subjects?
- If you had an option what would you like to cook, chicken or beef? Do you eat spicy food?
- What was your ambition in life when you were teenager, if you have passed this stage, is your ambition fulfilled?
The following is a list of my nominees:
*Thank the person who nominated you.
*Answer 11 questions you were asked.
*Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions, feel free to use others’ questions or compose your own.
- Copy and paste the award logo at your blog , as a shiny icon of distinction!!
- Have fun and get to know bloggers you don’t know.
………………………………. 🙂 🙂